Jasmine Brents

Adventures Abroad with Jasmine Week 2

A University of Evansville Student Experience at Harlaxton Manor

London Weekend

London! First, I went to the Globe (Shakespeare’s Globe) and took the tour of the theatre. Seeing The Globe was very interesting, it is a close remake of what it would look like back in Shakespeare’s day. After the tour, I just explored the new city that I got to embrace.

After looking around, I headed to get dinner at Rudy’s Neapolitan Pizza before going to the Phoenix Theatre to see Come from Away. Come from Away is a musical about September 11, 2001, and how it affected people in a small town in Canada.

The next day was a full day of adventures. I went to the British Museum. The British Museum is filled with a lot of information. Then, I went to a little café called Fuwa Fuwa and it was small and cute that serves fluffy pancakes.

Next thing that was planned was seeing Platform 9 ¾, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace, and The London Eye. Platform 9 ¾ is where Harry Potter went to Hogwarts. After seeing the main attractions in London, I went to the National Theatre to see the play Trouble in Mind. Trouble in Mind is about the protests for racial equality.

SHARE THIS ARTICLE WITH FRIENDS!